Oceania is the smallest continent on earth. It is made up of 14 countries: Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu. Australia is the largest country in Oceania.
- Visit Little Passports for an overview of Australia.
- Learn fast facts about Australia with National Geographic Kids.
- Visit Little Passports to read fun facts and listen to Australian Music.
- Watch a short video from JrMojo to learn Fantastic Facts about Australia.
- Try out one of these kid-friendly Australian Recipes.