Arbor Montessori School is a wonderful community of families, teachers, administrators, and staff who are celebrating over 50 years of being a part of the Atlanta community. Our school is fortunate to have a team of talented Montessori professionals who take pride in offering the best quality Montessori experience to the children and students of our school.
We are always open to receiving resumes from individuals who are interested in joining our staff. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Enrichment Program Administrator
Arbor is seeking applications for an Enrichment Program Administrator. The Administrator plans and implements Arbor’s Enrichment Programs, including early morning and after-school care, holiday camps, drop-in care, and after-school programs offered to students 5 to 14 years old. The Administrator is also responsible for ensuring that all of the Bright From the Start requirements are met for the school’s toddler and primary classrooms.
This position is begins in August 2021 with hours from 12:15 pm to 6:15 pm.
Candidate qualifications include:
- BA or BS degree in early education or any other field.
- A strong understanding of Montessori principles is required; An AMI diploma is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of three years of experience working with children is required; experience with children 5 to 14 years of age is strongly preferred.
- Experience in hiring, training, and supervising adults is required.
- Ideal candidates also possess strong organizational, communication, and collaboration skills; An understanding of budget management is encouraged.
This is a 11-month position that includes a competitive salary and benefits.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Myesha Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toddler & Primary Coordinator
Arbor is accepting applications from experienced candidates for our Toddler & Primary Coordinator position. The Toddler and Primary coordinator works closely with- and provides support to- teachers, assistants, and families across two toddler and four primary communities. The coordinator also serves as a member of the Board of Trustees.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- AMI Primary Diploma
- BA or BS degree
- Five years of experience as a lead guide in a Primary classroom is required; Five consecutive years in one community preferred
- Experience working in an Assistants to Infancy/Toddler community is preferred
- Three years of administrative experience, including time working with parents and the admissions office, is required
- Demonstrates strong organizational, facilitation, collaboration, and communication skills
The position includes a competitive salary and benefits commiserate with experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Myesha Green at email@example.com