Arbor Montessori School is a wonderful community of families, teachers, administrators, and staff who are celebrating over 50 years of being a part of the Atlanta community. Our school is fortunate to have a team of talented Montessori professionals who take pride in offering the best quality Montessori experience to the children and students of our school.
We are always open to receiving resumes from individuals who are interested in joining our staff. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Start Date: Immediate
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Arbor is accepting applications for substitute teachers. Substitute teachers may be asked to work at either our Scott or Lavista Campus locations, dependent on need. Arbor follows the traditional school year schedule beginning in August and ending the first week in June. Classrooms are open Monday through Friday. Hours will vary by assignment, but will generally be 8am to 4pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Arbor’s Montessori classrooms, which serve children from 18 months to 8th grade.
- Ensuring children’s safety in the classroom and on the playground.
- Helping daily to maintain a clean and attractive environment, including resetting the classroom for the next day.
- Offering polite and appropriate interactions with parents during drop-off and dismissal.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a Georgia State background check. Bright From The Start certified candidates are preferred. Experience working with children and Montessori classroom experience is preferred, but not required. While a college degree is preferred, it is not required, and current college students are welcome to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kathryn O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Enrichment Assistant Teacher
Arbor is accepting applications for a part-time Enrichment assistant teacher based at our Lavista Campus. Arbor follows the traditional school-year schedule, beginning in mid-August and ending the first week of June. Enrichment includes our pre- and after-school care programs and Conference Camps.
This position primarily works with the after-school program. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 2:45pm to 5:45pm. This position also works with occasional Conference Camps. The hours during Conference Camp days may differ from the typical daily schedule.
- Engaging with children ages 5-14 in a variety of after-school activities, including do-it-yourself crafts, indoor games, outdoor games, building toys, etc.
- Supervising children to ensure safety in the Enrichment classrooms and outdoor spaces (e.g., playground, blacktop).
- Helping lead teachers maintain a clean and attractive environment, including organizing and monitoring supplies, regularly disinfecting surfaces, and restocking bathrooms as needed, etc.
- Helping lead teachers plan activities for Conference Camp days.
All Arbor teaching staff are fully vaccinated. Applicants must be willing to follow all COVID protocols as outlined by the school.
Starting pay is competitive and varies based on experience. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and able to take initiative and work independently. Please send your resume and cover letter to Trae Haskins at email@example.com
For Employees: Transparency in Coverage