Arbor Montessori School is a wonderful community of families, teachers, administrators, and staff who are celebrating over 50 years of being a part of the Atlanta community. Our school is fortunate to have a team of talented Montessori professionals who take pride in offering the best quality Montessori experience to the children and students of our school.
We are always open to receiving resumes from individuals who are interested in joining our staff. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Part-Time Toddler Assistant Teacher
Arbor is accepting applications for a part-time toddler assistant teacher. This position is based at our Lavista campus. Arbor follows the traditional school year schedule beginning in mid-August and ending the first week in June. This classroom assistant is asked to work from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Additional hours are available for candidates interested in serving as a substitute teacher.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with an assistant-teacher to supervise children ages 18 months to 3 years old.
- Ensuring children’s safety in the classroom and on the playground.
- Helping daily to maintain a clean and attractive environment, including cleaning the materials and shelves and resetting the classroom for the next day.
- Participating in teacher workdays and school-wide workshops.
Applicants must be willing to follow all COVID protocols as outlined by the school. All Arbor teachers are fully vaccinated.
Starting pay is competitive and varies based on experience. For additional information about this position, read more.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Myesha Green at Myeshag@arbormontessori.org
Toddler & Primary Coordinator
Arbor is seeking experienced candidates for our Toddler & Primary Coordinator position. The Toddler and Primary coordinator works closely with- and provides support to – teachers, assistants, and families across two toddler and four primary communities. The coordinator also serves as a member of the Board of Trustees.
Ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
- AMI Primary Diploma
- BA or BS degree
- Five years of experience as a lead guide in a Primary classroom is required; Five consecutive years in one community preferred
- Experience working in an Assistants to Infancy/Toddler community is preferred
- Three years of administrative experience, including time working with parents and the admissions office, is preferred
- Strong organizational, facilitation, collaboration, and communication skills
This full-time position includes a competitive salary and benefits commiserate with experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Myesha Green at firstname.lastname@example.org