The Association Montessori International/USA (AMI-USA) is a national non-profit organization that upholds Dr. Maria Montessori’s original vision. As the Primary Operational Affiliate of the Association Montessori Internationale in the United States, AMI/USA oversees the school recognition process.
The Aid to Life initiative aims to give parents clear, simple, straightforward advice in a format that is easy to understand and apply.
- Evaluating Montessori Education
- Psychology Today: Montessori Children Often Turn Into Happy Adults
- The Montessori Mafia
- Is Montessori The Origin Of Google And Amazon?
- Montessori: The Missing Voice in the Education Reform Debate
- Montessori Had It Right: We Learn By Doing
- Montessori Builds Innovators
- Montessori In Mountain View – How Italy’s Famed Educator Shaped Silicon Valley
- The Case Against Grades
- Montessori Preschool Elevates and Equalizes Child Outcomes: A Longitudinal Study
- The Third Plane of Development (12 – 18)
- Montessori Education in a Time of Physical Distancing: Is the Use of Digital Technology Appropriate in the Context of Montessori Philosophy?